Welcome to the L-Bar Report

For questions or comments please feel free to email me at jluginbyhl@gmail.com

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hunter is back big time!

Man what a game.  Not only did we win the series, but it's the Rays.  Best team in baseball.  I don't want to hear any more critics say that the Rangers can't win against winning teams.  The Rangers completely shut down the Rays for the first two games of this series.  Can we sweep??  And Tommy Hunter.  Oh my God, that guy made his 2010 debut with a bang.  Reminded me of why he was my favorite pitcher last year.  With only 110 or so pitches he completed the game with only one run.  Hamilton hit a two run homer.  Smoak looked great hitting and defensively.  Even Bourbon impressed me today.  Everything needed to come together for a victory against the Rays and today was our day.  Plus with Hunters complete game it saved our bullpen and closers for tomorrow's finale against the so called best team in baseball.  Best yet was I got to take my father-in-law to the game and we couldn't have picked a better game to go to.

Wow...It's time!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment