Welcome to the L-Bar Report

For questions or comments please feel free to email me at jluginbyhl@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rangers snap the four game losing streak and take over the AL West again.

Nice win over the White Sox tonight.  Harden goes 3-1 and Neftali amazes me again.  Even Smoak looked great.  I think Justin needs some more time to develop his swing.  Here is the big question, do we go all out and try to make something happen this year, or wait until next year to make the big moves.  Right now with the ownership issue I don't see us making a move for a catcher.  All I really don't want to see is a trade for Oswalt or some other veteran pitcher.  Any team talking to the Rangers is going to want Elvis or Neftali....it's not worth it!   The A's just lost the series opener to the Red Sox.  They then go on to play the Twins, so here is our chance to regain some distance.  The Rangers need to win this series, but then have the Rays at home.  I'll be at the Saturday game against the Rays (great seats too).  I'm so tired of the Rangers choking against teams with good records.  This weekend is the time to change that trend.  I'd like to see by the end of the weekend at least a 2-3 game lead over the A's, but that will take at least one win against the (.660) Rays.

Remember to vote for the All-Star game.  Cruz and Vlad look like they will start, and Elvis is 2nd behind Jeter right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment